378Re: [BC346XT] Re: Unable to use priority scan on trunked motorola channels.

    Jun 7, 2010
      Are you aware the priority on trunked systems isn't the same as priority
      on conventional ones?
      Conventional works the way everyone thinks.
      For priority on a trunked talkgroup to work the scanner has to be on
      that system.
      So if you are on another system the scanner does not check the priority
      on another trunked system.
      If the scanner falls onto a trunked system it then checks the priority
      on those systems as well as conventional anywhere in the scanner.