365Re: [BC346XT] New Price on 346XT

    May 25, 2010
      I think it's safe to say a replacement for the 346 would not be
      'revolutionary'. Also, as this model is not that old, I think it will be
      around for another year or two - maybe more.

      I do wish I lived closer to TX for the purposes of making it to the open
      house.

      But, if Uniden says they are developing something 'revolutionary', I bet
      it will be, as the last 'revolution' was Dynamic Memory which was a
      considerable upgrade from banks/channels. Maybe they have integrated the
      scanner with the thought process so you just think about what you want
      and it programs itself. (just kidding)

      Or, maybe it's a subcutaneous scanner! (again, just kidding)

      Joe M.