320Re: [BC346XT] antenna choice

    Apr 22 11:10 AM
      I agree that the 800 MHz antenna works well, but not "picks up a whole
      lot more" except on 800 MHz.

      From what I've found, it does work much better on 800 MHz, a little
      better on UHF, about the same on VHF, and falls flat on Low Band
      compared with the stock antenna.

      That said, I often use one.

      There are other antennas that will perform better, but they are two to
      three times the size of the stock antenna or 800 MHz antenna.

      Joe M.