295Re: [BC346XT] 70yr old dummy needs a little HELP

    Apr 3, 2010
      Not to argue, but there are no banks in the 346 or the 106. Someone may
      label them as banks, but they are not banks - just as I can label a
      channel "PD Encrypted" but that does not mean it is encrypted. The 346
      has Systems and the 106 has Scanlists (21 of them as you have found).

      As for your pending issue, assign a System Quick Key to those Systems
      and you will be able to enable or disable scanning them as you did on
      your older scanners - by pressing the corresponding number on the
      keypad. You have 100 System Quick Keys, but only the first 10 (0-9) will
      work as your older scanners did - by simply pressing the key.

      Note that this is the System Quick Key you want to assign. There are
      also Group Quick Keys, but forget about those for now.

      Joe M.