      From: MCH <mch@...>
      Subject: Re: [BC346XT] uniden BC346xt
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 8:57 PM

      Simple. Just press MENU, then select PROGRAM SYSTEM, NEW SYSTEM, set the
      system type and options, then select EDIT GROUP, then NEW GROUP, then
      set those options, then EDIT CHANNEL, NEW CHANNEL, and set the frequency
      and options. For each additional channel, just start at the NEW CHANNEL
      step.

      Joe M.