197Re: HI! glad to see you guys are here. Just got mine today

  • Bigden
    Oct 28, 2009
      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Ed Cifelli <kc7mwp@...> wrote:

      > Dean
      > I have one that belongs to a customer of the Radio Shack where I work. I have just spent the last month trying to figure out how it works. All I can say is to read the manual very closely, then go back and read it again. It took 2 weeks to figure out how to make it work. My brain was stuck in the normal mode.Check out the different software before you by it and make sure you can get it to work the way you want. I am using ScanCat because I have others to program also.Mine arrives tomorrow, to compliment the 4 RS ones that I have.
      > EdCConcho AZ

      Hey Guys,I Programed Mine With Freescan In About 10 Minutes..But It Took A lot Of Reading,,To Figure Out What The Button Functions Were,,,This Page Helped Me More Than Anything>> http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BC346XT This Is My First Trunk-Tracker scanner,,,Ive Owned Scanners For 30yrs..But The Area Where I Live Went To Trunked Systems in 2002 so i kinda been in the dark ,, happy scanning :)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic