194Re: HI! glad to see you guys are here. Just got mine today

  • Tom
    Oct 25, 2009
      Before you "order the software" you might try some of the ones available online that are either free or have free trial periods - best way to find what you like or fits your style best.

      Tom

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "Sandhya" <sandhya60@...> wrote:

      > Its a far cry from my old bearcat programable of years past, now I am going to be spending lots of fall nights learning how to program it. I will be ordering the software soon and will use this as a "brain exercise" activity for myself. You guys will see periodic questions from me over the next few months. Proud owner of a new 346xt!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic