      From: al_themover
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:34 PM
      Subject: [BC346XT] Trying to delete a "Custom 8" channel on my BC346XT.

      I deleted all of the preloaded city channels, this problem is related to one of my search keys. I may have programmed it by accident.

      Every time I am scanning my trunked system, it scans from 420MHz-450MHz for a second before switching to my MOT trunked system. I have been pressing the L/O key every time it stops at one of those frequencies, this isn't a permanent solution.

      I did read something about deleting a preloaded channel by pressing scan,./no, and the 2 digit number assigned to it, I think they are talking about the preloaded city channels. Thank you.