Come to the Inaugural Folk Dance Party in Menlo Park, August 24, 2013

  • Lucy Chang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2013
    Dear Folk Dancers,

    Come celebrate our inaugural quasi-quarterly folkdance party on:

    Saturday, August 24, 2013
    St. Bede’s Church Hall, 2650 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, CA

    7:00 – 7:45pm Teaching of Romanian dances:
    De Doi Din Banat, by Martin Frost, couple dance from Mihai David, 1973.
    Chef, by Loui Tucker, individual dance from Sonia Dion & Cristian Florescu, 2012.
    7:45 – 10:45pm Party Party Party!!!
    We’ll play your dance requests from many countries while celebrating Romanian dances this month:
    Ardeleana cu Figuri
    Briul de la Fagaras
    Calusarii
    De-a Lungul