Helios at Greek Festivals

  • Cheryl Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hello everyone! Here is an update on the shows we will be playing so far this year (2013):

      Marin Greek Easter Picnic in Novato, CA ---> May 5
      Marin Greek Festival in Novato, CA ---> May 25 and 26
      Belmont Greek Festival in Belmont, CA ---> Aug. 31
      Stockton Greek Festival in Stockton, CA ---> Sep. 8
      Concord Greek Festival in Concord, CA ---> Sep. 13, 14, 15
      Modesto Greek Festival in Modesto, CA ---> Sep. 21 and 22

      Please come support us and enjoy the sounds of Helios!