5/11 BULGARIAN FOLK FESTIVAL, San Jose

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 11:43 PM

      From: eborisova@...

      You have been invited to

      BULGARIAN FOLK FESTIVAL: MAY 11, 2013
      Dear friends, we would like to invite you to join us at the first Bulgarian Folk Festival in the South Bay, California (see address below). The festival is in support of "I can too Foundation", which mission is to make life easier for children with special needs. We will have live music (Nestinari, Bebelekov & Friends and other), folk groups from the Bay Area (Ripni Kalinke, Antika, Motika, etc,) and many fun activities for the kids (bouncy house, art projects, face painting and more) Get your tickets today online or stop by on of the few locations where you can purchase them with no fee. If you would like to take part in the program or would like to help with the organization of the festival please contact Katya Borisova at school@...

      For information in Bulgarian and to buy tickets online please click on the picture or on the link at the bottom of this email.

      Location:
      Cypress Pavilion, Lake Cunningham Park
      2305 S. White Rd.,
      San Jose, CA 95148
      Saturday May 11th
      11:00am - 6:00pm

      TICKETS:
      $20 before May 10th (including entrance fee, Bulgarian food with bonus drink; Bottled water or soda)
      $25 at time of event (entrance and food only)
      * Free entrance for kids under 12
      * Parking fee is not included ($6 or free parking at some areas around the park)

      BUY TICKETS TODAY:

      BULGARIAN SCHOOL "KHAN ASPARUH"
      1030 Astoria Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94087
      Every Sunday from 9:30 - 12:30
      Email: school@...

      TOUCH OF EUROPE
      1880 Colfax St, Concord, CA & nbsp;
      Tel: 925-689- 2233, Dobbi

      Check to CASH
      1139 Holly Oak Cir., San Jose, CA 95120 (Please send your email and names, so we can confirm your ticket)

      Online: online fees apply
      (Use "Get Tickets" in the invitation)
      http://bulgarianfolkfest.splashthat.com/

      Best regards,
      Bulgarian Cultural and Educational Center San Jose, California

      --
      Катя Борисова Katya Borisova
      Основател

      Българско Училище "Хан Аспарух", Северна Калифорния, САЩ
      Website: californiabg.com
      Facebook: Българско Училище "Хан Аспарух", Северна Калифорния, САЩ
      Емайл: school@...