April 1 and Beyond: GreekFeet Moves to Joe Goode Annex

  • Mary Ann Karonis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      GreekFeet is Moving!

      As of April 1, 2013, GreekFeet's weekly Greek dance class will be dancing at the Joe Goode Annex.

      Please take note of our new address and come by to join us any Monday night from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.  First hour is lesson and the second hour is dancing by request.  $20/per month or $10/drop-in class.

      NEW ADDRESS (as of April 1, 2013):

      GreekFeet

      Monday Night Greek Dance Class, 7:30 to 9:30 pm

      Joe Goode Annex

      Project Artaud

      401 Alabama Street (at 17th Street)

      San Francisco, CA  94110

      Ring the buzzer to enter.  Gate is locked at all times.

      Google Directions:  http://goo.gl/maps/t1Dep

      SAVE THE DATE:  On Monday, April 29th we will have an Open House to show you our new dance studio and to participate in Bay Area Dance Week, it’s FREE.

      PLUS, don’t forget we will hold a fabulous GREEK DANCE PARTY with EDESSA at St. Gregory of Nyssa Church (500 DeHaro) on April 13th.

      Check our website, www.greekfeet.com for details.

      For more info:  contact Mary Ann at makaronis@...