Agapi Mou Performances in March

  • Alan Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Here's hoping you can make one of our performances this month!

      Yours truly, Agapi Mou (agapimoumusic.com)

      March 2, 9, and 16, Sat, 6-9 pm
      Cozy atmosphere, Palestinian down-home cooking.
      Completely acoustic performance.
      No cover!

      ~Zaki Kabob House~
      1101 San Pablo Ave (corner of Dartmouth St)
      Albany, CA 94706
      http://www.zakimedcuisine.com (510) 527-5452

      March 13, Wed, doors at 7:30 pm, music at 8 pm
      Ashkenaz 40th Anniversary Fund Raiser
      Featuring an all-star cast of Balkan bands - $12
      8 pm - Edessa
      9:15 pm - Agapi Mou (with special guest Lise Liepman on santoori)
      10:30 pm - Black Sea Surf
      ~Ashkenaz Music and Dance Community Center~
      1317 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley CA
      http://ashkenaz.com
      March 29 Fri, 8 pm
      Listen For Life concert series
      For this house-style concert we will present a selection of Rebetika/Smyrnaika music
      followed by a selection of music from various regions of Greece.
      Our talented friend Nick Maroussis
      will join us on bouzouki, oud, and guitar.
      ~Garden Gate Creativity Center~
      2911 Claremont Ave. @ Ashby Ave, Berkeley CA
      http://www.listenforlife.org/ListenForLife_Home.html
      http://gardengatecreate.com/home.cfm