17th Annual WorldFest Tickets on sale for July in Grass Valley

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      From: info@...

      WorldFest Stage
      17th Annual California WorldFest, July 11-14, 2013, Fairgrounds, Grass Valley
      Hello,
      California WorldFest dreaming on such a wintry day!  We can't wait for WorldFest #17 and we want to let you know tickets at the Special Holiday price are available beginning Monday, Dec 3.  And, we are very excited Delhi 2 Dublin will join us again (dancing is guaranteed!) and the incredible Yemen Blues will be making their first WorldFest appearance.  Lots more to come and we can't wait for the next fest's exploration of A World of Music coming our way.
      On-line tickets and RV sites are on sale December 3 at worldfest.net

      Festival tickets and RV site reservations go on sale Monday, December 3, 2012, just in time for the holidays at a Special Holiday Price available through January 11, 2013. Of course, the whole gang of great volunteers will be on hand to lead the California Kids programs, along with the workshops by the artists, fabulous artisans and crafts, amazing food from around the world, and you, your family and friends all gathered under the tall pines of the Fairgrounds in Grass Valley.  Big fun ahead!

      A World of Music at our 17th annual WorldFest!

      Visit worldfest.net for complete details and to purchase tickets and RV sites online. The WorldFest office will be open from 10am to 5pm Monday through Friday for any questions you may have. 530-891-4098

      If you have friends that you think would enjoy WorldFest, please pass along to us their email address and we will include them in our newsletters.

      See you soon with some of our world's greatest musicians, all under the tall pines and oaks of the Sierra Foothills.  Call your friends and pack the kids! We'll

      see you next summer!

      Festival photos: Alan Sheckter | California WorldFest | 530-891-4098 | PO Box 3339 | Chico | CA | 95927