Bulgarian Valentines day Dance

  • Miles Bonev
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Happy Valentine`s day 2004
      We ivite you to The Bulagrian St. Valentaine dance February 15 ( Sunday)
      2004 Strating at 4 PM
      at Danville Grange Hall 743 Diablo Rd. Danviile Ca.94526-2731
      There will be Bulagrian "nardona " Music performed live with The
      "Nastinari" Marco Ivan Georgi Niki Goro and many more with a special
      musician from Bulgaria Tzveten
      For The First Time bulgarian Disco will be played with DJ Niki master of
      The "Kupon" from Las Vegas!
      The super surprise will be Live Bulgarian TV supplyed By TVBulgaria with
      a guest The COO Stefan Manchev (WWW.TVBULGARIA.com)
      Tickets at The Door $10.00 Children under 18 free and very welcomed!
      Astica Beer, Rakia and many other Bulgarian goodies!
      Miles Bonev
      HTTP://WWW.BulAm.com