Sad News from Bulgaria at Night

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      From: "Lee Bendig" <pastacuisine@...>

      Skapi priateli,

      Sabota (10 - 25- 03) beche poslednata sedmiza na Bulgaria at Night.
      Ot cega restoranta shte bade otvoren za chastni partita i "spesialni
      sabitia"
      kato naprimer gosti-pevzi or BG.
      Blagodarim na vsichki za podkrepata.

      Ochakvante do vi vidim otnovo na 11-28-03 za srecha s Dimitar Tudzarov -
      Shkumbata.

      Molya, obadete se za rezervazii. 510 834-7363

      Molya, proverete noviat ni website www.bulgaria-night.com
      <http://www.bulgaria-night.com/>

      Ochau vayte, prez dekemvri, Niki Slaveev 12-13-03. Molya, obadete se
      za rezervazii. 510 834-7363

      It is with a heavy heart that we must announce the end of our weekend
      service at Bulgaria at Night.

      Due to economics and the demands of the Christmas season we will no
      longer be open every Friday and Saturday evening.

      We will continue to open for special events, when singers from Bulgaria
      are in town. Check out our web site at www.Bulgarian-night.com and
      watch for email announcements of special events.

      On 11.28.03 Dimitar Tudzarov - Shkumbata will be performing at the
      restaurant from 8:30p.m.

      Reservations are required.

      Nikki Slaveev will perform on 12-13- 03. Reserve your table early.

      Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.