Tineke van Geel November 2004 Teaching Tour

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      I talked to Tineke van Geel this summer at Stockton Camp. If you don't know
      her, she is an excellent Armenian dance teacher based in the Netherlands.
      She is planning a USA teaching tour during the
      month of November, 2004 which will culminate at Kolo Festival in San
      Francisco. She is planning to be available from November 1st to the 24th.
      She is currently booking week-end and evening workshops. In addition to her
      fine teaching, Tineke has recorded excellent music CDs and writes great
      dance notes.

      Please contact her directly for additional information at: vangeel@...

      From October 4th-October 27th she will be abroad and unable to answer her
      e-mail. So if you don't hear from her right away don't panic.;)) JAC

      Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
      http://msnmessenger-download.com