Polyphonia youth choir calling all singers!

  • juliana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009

      Polyphonia, a brand new youth choir led by Juliana Graffagna and Lily Storm, will begin rehearsals January 8. We are seeking young people ages 11-19 who have an interest in traditional harmony singing from Europe and Asia, including Bulgaria , Ukraine , Greece , Brittany , Corsica and beyond. No experience is necessary. The winter/spring session dates are Jan 8-May 28, 2009. Rehearsals are Thursday afternoons from 4:00-5:30 in Berkeley/Oakland. Please contact Juliana Graffagna at 510-435-7844 or jgraffagna@... for more information or to schedule a casual audition to determine range and basic pitch-matching skills.