KAFANA BALKAN March 8th

  • slobodan "boban" djurkovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:57 AM
      March 8th, 2008
      KAFANA BALKAN
      At 12GALAXIES
      2565 Mission Street @ 22nd
      San Francisco, CA . 94110
      415-970-9777

      Sliding scale $12-25

      Come out and support a great cause and listen to some great music. Boban,Zeljko & Joe invite you to our fourth installment of KAFANA BALKAN. A benefit for the Humanitarian Circus who make free circus shows and workshops for refugee children and orphans in war zones and developing countries. You can view photage and find out more about the circus by visiting:

      http://www.myspace.com/humanitariancircus

      The night's festivities will include:
      Edessa - playing Balkan Gypsy Tunes
      http://www.edessamusic.com/
      DJ Zeljko - mixing an assortment of Balkan music including Boban Markovic, Kocani Orchaestra, and Fanfare Ciorcalia
      Clowning with members of the Bread and Cheese Circus
      Are you on tribe and want to find out about future Kafana Balkan events, join us as a friend @

      http://people.tribe.net/kafanabalkan

      Check out the pictures from our Show at 12 GALAXIES on Nov 10th:
      http://www.flickr.com/gp/88895475@N00/0u903r