Black Olive Babes at Bluesix, SF, Saturday, Feb. 2

  • juliana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Black Olive Babes (formerly "The Band Soon to be Formerly Known as Sexy
      Time" and "This Old World" - ha! missed that one, didn't you?!) will be
      playing our exciting mix of Albanian, Romani, Greek and American folk songs
      for your grooving pleasure this Saturday night, Feb. 2 at

      Bluesix
      3043 24th St @ Treat (five blocks east of 24th St. Bart station), San
      Francisco
      9pm

      FREE!!!

      There may be some surprise guests joining us as part of The Mission Arts &
      Performance Project (MAPP), a bi-monthly display of artists and musicians
      performing for free at various venues in the neighborhood ( visit
      www.redpoppyarthouse.org/mappdates.html for schedule)

      Black Olive Babes are:

      Juliana Graffagna, vocals, guitar and percussion

      Aya Davidson, violin and vocals

      Tom Farris, guitar and laouto

      Peter Jaques, clarinet and vocals

      Bill Lanphier, bass

      Rumen Sali Shopov, percussion, tambura, bouzouki and vocals

      Hope to see you there!

      http://myspace.com/blackolivebabes