Cretan Glendi TONIGHT/SmyrnaTM & Zoyres 12/5 @ the Naz

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      DECEMBER 1, SATURDAY CRETAN GLENDI with Live Music with Musicians from Crete Saturday December 1After 9 pm: $20 at the door for DANCING ONLY (I think it is too late to sign up for dinner.) Annunciation Cathedral 245 Valencia Street (at 14th Street) San Francisco, CA Annunciation Cathedral Dance Groups are sponsoring this fundraiser with authentic live Cretan music with musicians from Crete: Lyra-Giorgo Lelaki, laouto-Dimitri akridaki, laouto-Mario Makridaki. Proceeds to benefit Annunciation Cathedral Dance Groups. DECEMBER 5, WEDNESDAYGreek Rembetica with Smyrna Time Machine ZOYRES with SMYRNA TIME MACHINE Ashkenaz Music and Dance Community Center1317 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CADoors at 7:00 pm; Show at 8:30 pmBalkan dance lesson at 7:30 pm$10http://www.ashkenaz.com/index.htm