Recruiting Mendo Balkan camp dish crew members (again!)

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      From: "Lanita Hyatt" <lanita8@...>

      Dear Friends,

      You and/or a friend can still come to Mendo (June 23 - 30), and for only
      half the regular tuition!

      As lamentably happens, a couple of people have had to cancel their plans to
      come to camp. Ergo, you or a friend have the opportunty to come to Balkan
      camp as a member of the dish crew. In a nutshell, the job involves washing
      the dinnerware (not pots and pans) for camp, then cleaning up on the last
      morning. Crew members work two 90-minute shifts per day, but get one or two
      shifts off during the week. They pay only half the regular camp tuition.
      What a deal! I even got a couple of unsolicited emails recently from people
      who *enjoyed* their dish crew experience and though it was a great way for a
      first-time camper to connect with people and have fun at camp. Spread the
      word!!

      If you're already registered as a full-time camper, but would like to change
      to dish crew for the social and/or monetary benefits, that's possible, too.

      For full details, respond to me off-list, please.

      Lanita Hyatt, site manager
      Mendocino Balkan Music & Dance Workshop
      June 23-30, 2007
      (510) 559-8341