Vassil Bebelekov at Stanford Folkdancers September 8th

  • Owen Saxton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      Master gajda player, Vassil Bebelekov, accompanied by family and friends,
      returns to Stanford Folkdancers on Friday September 8th, for an evening of
      wonderful Bulgarian dance music. The doors open at 8 pm and the party
      lasts until 11. Admission is $10.

      Don't miss this special evening!

      We meet at Flex-It Aerobics Studio, 425 West Evelyn Avenue, Mountain View,
      3-1/2 block east of Castro Street, immediately past Minton's Hardware and
      Lumber.
    • Owen Saxton