Guitarist wanted

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      I am looking for a guitarist/string player to play for UOP Stockton Camp
      band for 2 weeks (last of July to August 4th) Must be familiar with Balkan
      rhythms, and willing to play music from almost anywhere on the the globe.
      If you are such a person, or know one, please let me know. Thank you very
      much, Joyce

      The Bulgarian/Balkan Music and Dance Events Group is an announcement list
      for live music events in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area...mostly
      concerts and dance parties, but also lessons and workshops. To learn more
      about the BBMDE group, please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBMDE

      If you wish to join BBMDE, you may subscribe by sending an
      email to BBMDE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To post to the list, you may send your announcement to BBMDE@yahoogroups.com
      (a copy to this address lets me know that it is there for posting)
      All the best, Joyce Clyde
      joycexopo@...
      and Moderator, BBMDE