Tineke van Geel 2002/Armenian Dance Teacher

  • joyce clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      > From: Van Geel <vangeel@...>
      I received this announcement from Tineke. Joyce

      Due to a backlog at the list, you will be receiving quite a few messages from me at one time. I also apologize to anyone who's message become outdated while waiting to go out...including some of my own!!!
      Dear everybody,

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/