Folk Dance Federation Assembly Meeting

  • Elbert Vickland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      BEST-KEPT SECRET OF THE FOLK DANCE FEDERATION: I failed to announce in Let's Dance!, and to have mentioned on The Camellia Festival Flyers, that there will be a Federation Assembly meeting on Sunday May 5 @ 11:30 a.m. in the Lobby Suite of the University Union. Everybody, members and non-members, is urged to attend, learn what the Federation is doing, and add your input. By the way, lot 4 will probably be closed due to construction Park in lot 7 or 8. -- Vick Vickland, Federation President.