Folk Dance Party

  • palisin1932
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      The Peninsula Folk Dance Council is holding a Folk Dance Party on
      July 9 at St Bede's Church in Menlo Park. Party starts at 8 pm. Cost is $6.
      Program is 1/2 partner dances and 1/2 non-partner dances. There will be
      plenty of time to play your requests. Bring a little finger food to share.

      St Bede's is located at 2650 Sand Hill Rd at Monte Rosa in Menlo Park.

      To get there from I-280 northbound, exit onto eastbound Sand Hill Rd.
      Make a U turn at the second signal and come back up Sand Hill one block to
      Monte Rosa. Turn right onto Monte Rosa. Driveway into the parking lot is
      the second one on the left.
      From I-280 southbound, directions are as above except that you will
      go through 2 signals on Sand Hill before making the U turn (at the third one).
    • Al & Pat Lisin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
        Palomanians invite you to a
        FOLK DANCE PARTY
        on Saturday, December 4, 2010
        at St Bede's Church
        in Menlo Park

        We will play your requests from 7:30 to 10:30
        Send requests to Denise at deniseheenan@...
        She will incorporate them into the program
        Partner, non-partner, set dances are all OK

        Come and enjoy dancing on a nice wood floor
        Pie and Ice Cream included
        Only $7.00

        St Bede's is located at the corner of
        Sand Hill Rd and Monte Rosa in Menlo Park
        Coming from 280, exit east onto Sand Hill
        Make a 'U' turn at the third light (Saga Ln)
        Come back up the hill to Monte Rosa
        Turn right onto Monte Rosa
        Turn into the second driveway on the left
        Park, and you are there!

        Questions? Call Al (408) 252-8106