Re: [BBMDE] Zabava! at Stanford Folkdancers this Friday

  • bill@thecopes.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      My apologies for not having the website current, Dan Auvil is on leave
      of absence currently.

      http://balkantunes.org/zabava/

      It is correct now -- thanks!

      -Bill

      --
      "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
      --Herm Albright
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2006
        Zabava! will be performing their wonderful Macedonian, Bulgarian and Greek
        dance music at Stanford International Dancers this Friday evening, May 5th.
        The doors open at 8 and the party ends at 11. Admission is $6.

        Band members include:

        Juliana Graffagna - vocals, tambura, baglama, frame drum
        Rich Schultz - kavals, guitar, percussion
        Brian Fox - tamburas, guitar, bass
        Tom Farris - tupan, darabuka
        Evan Stuart - tamburas, bass
        Bill Cope - gajdas, tamburas, bouzouki, accordion

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2007
          Zabava! will again be performing their fine blend of Macedonian, Bulgarian
          and Greek dance music at Stanford International Dancers this Friday
          evening, February 2nd. The doors open at 8 and the party ends at 11.
          Admission is $6, and generous tipping is encouraged.

          Band members include:

          Juliana Graffagna - vocals, tambura, baglama, frame drum
          Rich Schultz - kavals, guitar, percussion
          Brian Fox - tamburas, guitar, bass
          Dan Auvil - tupan, hand drum
          Bill Cope - gajdas, tamburas, bouzouki, accordion

          We meet at Flex-It Aerobics Studio, 425 West Evelyn Avenue, Mountain View,
          3-1/2 block east of Castro Street, immediately past Minton's Hardware and
          Lumber. Please wear soft-soled shoes that you use only for dancing. Visit
          our web site at http://dance.blochg.com for more information, or call Owen
          or Barbara at (650)966-1775.
        • Owen Saxton
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
            Zabava! will again be performing their fine blend of Macedonian, Bulgarian
            and Greek dance music at Stanford International Dancers this Friday
            evening, October 5th. The doors open at 8 and the party ends at 11.
            Admission is $7, and generous tipping is encouraged.