Ballroom Dance--BYU at SJCPA

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      From : Pat and Al Lisin <palisin@...>
      From: Kathleen Pickett <pickett8@...>

      I am hoping you can spread the word to your damcers and friends about this
      performance, Light Up the Night!. The BYU Ballroom Company gives a
      terrific show on Oct. 20 at 7 pm in the San Jose Center for the Performing
      Arts. This company is current and sixteen-year consecutive US championship
      team in formation and the current and consecutive British Open
      champions--this year for both formation and Latin dancing. We are doing our
      best to notify all interested in dance.

      The BYU Alumni Assoc. is sponsoring the event for scholarships for Bay Area
      students.

      The attached flyer gives directions for getting tickets by Internet.
      Call 650 941 8057 or e-mail pickett8@... if you have questions.
      There is time to reserve group seats on a first-come first-serve basis
      by October 9. It will be more difficult to get block seating after that.

      Hope to see you there!

      Kathleen Pickett
      South Bay Alumni Chair for BYU

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Join us Oct. 20, 2004
      7 p.m. at The San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
      255 Almaden Blvd., San Jose (corner of Almaden & San Carlos)
      Enjoy an evening of championship dancing, breath-taking lifts and
      spins - all performed in a seemingly endless stream of shimmering
      costumes - no one does it better than the
      BYU BALLROOM DANCE COMPANY
      [16-Time British Formation Champions]
      [22-Time (undefeated) U.S. National Formation Champions]
      This is their only performance in the Bay Area.
      Tickets: $25, $15, $10, $5
      Order tickets online at alumnievents.byu.edu
      (enter event code #1809)