Visiting teachers at Kopachka on Sept. 10th

  • Joyce Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      From: Toni Denmark <Toni@...>

      Kopachka meets again on Friday, Sept. 10th at 8 p.m.

      We'll have the honor of guest teachers on that night.
      Marie DiCocco and Celest DiPietropaolo will be in town
      and will review some of the Rezija dances that were taught
      by Placida "Dina" Star. To refresh your memory, they brought
      Placida Staro, the ethnomusicologist from the Rezija Valley in
      Italy, to Kopachka in October of 2000. At the time she taught
      us the Rezijanka that is done traditionally (not choreographed).
      Marie and Celest will review this at 9 p.m. and will probably teach
      another dance.

      We would like to open this evening up to other dancers. Could you
      put this out on your extensive email list? The cost for guests will be $
      4.00.

      I look forward to seeing you on the 10th!

      Toni