Dhamma for Children in Singapore by Ashin Say Kane Da on 28-5-2010

  • Kyaw Lwin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      Dear Brothers/Sister in dhamma,

      We are pleased to inform you for the dhamma talk for children. It is a very first time arrangement in Singapore. If you like your children to catch up on Buddhism concept, please register according to the following detail programs.

      Morning Session

      Date: 28-May-2010 (Vesak Day)

      Time: from 9am to 12noon

      Age guide line: childern who are at 12 years old and below

      Place: Informatics Jurong Campus

      Submit registration to : mschild.dhammatalk@...

      Afternoon Session

      Date: 28-May-2010 (Vesak Day)

      Time: from 1pm to 4pm

      Age guide line: children who are between 12 years to 18years

      Place: Informatics Jurong Campus

      Submit registration to: eschild.dhammatalk@...

      Please register your children for the dhamma talk session.

      We prefer your registration latest by 25-May-2010.

      Please provide us your children name and details as per following sample form.

      Registration Form Sample :

      Name _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Age _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Gender _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Education _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Parent _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Address _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Phone _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      email _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

       Please note that Parents can attend together with children without registration.

      For More  Enquiry :

      Ko Zin Min Yu : 90049227 /  81172324

      Ko Thaung Hteik : 81608064

      Ma Lae Lae Win : 82984170 (after office hours)

      Ko Thar Zaw : 92391989 (after office hours)

      Ko Sai : 81576443 (after office hours)

      Ko Ye' : 91192126 (after office hours)

      with deep respect

      web-administrator