STONE OF DAVID ARGUMENT

  • j427750108
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
      THE STONE OF DAVID

      MAJOR PREMISE:

      IF THERE IS EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT SAYS
      EVERYTHING BEGAN OVER A PERIOD
      OF MORE THAN SIX 24-HOUR DAYS, AND

      IF THERE IS EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE INTERPRETED BY
      SOME TO MEAN IT WAS MORE THAN SIX 24-HOUR
      DAYS, AND

      IF THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT WAS SIX 24-HOUR DAYS,

      THEN THE INTERPRETATION OF THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
      IS WRONG.

      MINOR PREMISE:

      EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE SAYS
      EVERYTHING BEGAN OVER A PERIOD
      OF MORE THAN SIX 24-HOUR DAYS, AND

      EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IS INTERPRETED BY
      SOME TO MEAN IT WAS MORE THAN SIX 24-HOUR
      DAYS, AND

      THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT WAS SIX 24-HOUR DAYS.

      CONCLUSION:

      THE INTERPRETATION OF THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE BY SOME IS WRONG.

      I SEND THIS INVITATION OUT TO ANY WHO WOULD "MAN UP" AND TRY TO TAKE
      ON IMPEACHING THE ARGUMENT AND IT'S VALIDITY HERE WHERE WE CAN ALSO DISCUSS OTHER AREAS OF MUTUAL INTEREST.

      SINCERELY,
      MARK GOLDSMITH
    • j427750108
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        IT APPEARS THAT BOBBY HAS TAKEN INTEREST IN THE STONE. HE HAS POSTED SOME STUFF ON HIS LIST. I GUESS HE WANTS TO DISCUSS IT AND HIS GOOBER. HOWEVER, SINCE HE DOESN'T ALLOW ANYTHING BY ME ON HIS LIST, I GUESS HE'LL HAVE TO JUST COWER OVER THERE TO THE STONE. UNLESS HE WANTS TO COME HERE AND STOP ALTERING MY POSTS AND LET THEM THROUGH FOR A CONCURRENT DISCUSSION. BUT HE WON'T DO THAT, FOR HE FEARS FOR HIS GOLIATH, FOR DAVID'S STONE WILL HIT IT'S MARK.