RE: [BATS_] Nice Bat Overviews in This PBS Video

  • Bruce Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013

      Great I’m interested in active volcanoes and if bats have habitats nearby. Working on a 3d animation of a volcanic island  near Guam (fictitious sci-fi movie) with  a bat cave would be nice if bats actually live in caves in an active area I could use as a reference.  I’ll check out the videos Bruce Bat Rescue