Fw: [Wildlife Lovers Group] Just picked this up at Walmart for $9.97.

  • Brenda I
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      Facebook
      Just got this e-mail from another group. Looks fantastic for babies. She said it had two settings on and off. AND--it stays on!

      I'm going in to Wal-Mart today, will check it out and let you all know.

      Brenda
      .

      3:49pm Nov 12

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

      No virus found in this message.
      Internal Virus Database is out of date.

    • corkyseph@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
        I can't tell what it is

        Corky
        www.norcalbats.org
        530-902-1918
        Davis, CA
        Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012

          It is an electric hand warmer, round, fleece covered (can be removed for cleaning) and has two pockets to put your hands in, sort of like the old fashioned muff,only closed on one end.  Two controls off and on--stays at about 120 degrees, and it stays on.

          If you want more information contact Val on the Wildlife Lovers Group site.

          Brenda

          http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/189667_10151102606520213_1535847708_s.jpg