RE: [BATS_] Re: BCI

  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
      I am a moderator on the group but it was founded by a wildlife biologist
      whom I do not know, not that it matters.

      I am not employed by BCI but am a long-time member and donor, and I firmly
      believe that my small donations to support their bat conservation efforts
      around the world are well spent.

      Your other questions should be directed to BCI.

      Cindy Myers
      Fallbrook CA
      home.earthlink.net/~cmsquare
      ^..^