MI DUELE AQUI CUANDO YO VE CAZA ILEGAL

  • Akif / Chulo / El Ecologista / The Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      When I was a medical student in Dominican Republic I attended a seminar on poaching hosted by the Dominican wildlife. A lady named Niurilba Paulino was incharge of wildlife education for students. Once between the seminar Niurilba Paulino put her index finger on her heart & she said that " Mi duele aqui cuando yo ve caza ilegal ". It means that " I feel pain here when I see poaching ". I still remember her words.

      Regards,
      Dr.Syed Shehzad Ahmed
      MSc(EnviroScience),MD