Support Bat Work this Holiday Season

  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009

      As you do any holiday shopping this weekend, you may want to do so in a way that can help bats. Bat World Sanctuary is one of the eligible charities listed at Good Shop http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx so a percentage of every sale goes to benefit Bat World (just search for Bat World under Who Do You Support and it will come up). There are also a lot of good gift ideas available through Bat World's Cafe Press online store: http://www.batworld.org/bat_bazaar/bat_bazaar.html  And Speleobooks has a great online catalog, too, and they support bat work throughout the US : http://www.speleobooks.com/catindex.html

      Have fun!

      cindy m.

      p.s. I'm partial to any and all bat earrings, if you're uncertain what to get me!  ;-)

      Cindy Myers
      Fallbrook CA

      www.BatWorld.org

      home.earthlink.net/~cmsquare