FW: Damage to Bat World Sanctuary in Mineral Wells

  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008

      I’m forwarding in case anyone can contribute any small amount to help repair the hail damage done to Bat World Sanctuary in Texas two weeks ago. Here is the link to make a donation to Bat World Sanctuary, and every contribution directly helps the rescued bats at Bat World Sanctuary and the 30,000 wild bats over in the Wild Sanctuary building as well:  http://www.batworld.org/donate/donate.html

      Cindy Myers
      Fallbrook CA
      www.BatWorld.org
      home.earthlink.net/~cmsquare