  • Vicky Bakkedahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
      Hi, I love bats, I want to help them, I truly believe that I belong in your group if you will accept me.  Thank you, Vicky

      Yahoo! Photos
    • Cynthia Myers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006

        Yes, of course!  Welcome to our little colony, Vicky.  J  Some members are biologists, some are bat rehabilitators like me, and many others are just people who like and care about bats. It’s been quiet on the group for the last few weeks; don’t know if the other members are hibernating or still recovering from the holidays.

        It’s always nice to “meet” another bat-lover!

        cindy m.