Letter: SFO BART link blunder a warning for SJ BART

  • 2/3 Palo Alto Daily
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 4:31 PM
      Published Thursday, February 3, 2005, in the Palo Alto Daily News

      Letters to the Editor

      BART blunder

      I couldn't agree more with the comments of Jeffrey Marque [letters,
      Tuesday <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BATN/message/22600>]
      regarding the deterioration of service to SFO via Caltrain and BART.

      The former simple low-tech way which used a frequent free shuttle
      bus from Milbrae to all terminals was infinitely more convenient
      than using the gross, expensive and confusing BART station.

      This useless expenditure of public funds should be a warning to all
      of us when we consider the merits of the proposed extension of BART
      to San Jose.

      John Dorgan
      Byron Street
      Palo Alto