Wanted- speakers for Multi-Cultural forum in a middle school

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      I am a Spanish teacher at a middle school. I am also an RPCV from
      Honduras (93-95). I am trying to organize a multi-cultural speakers
      forum on April 16th at my school. I am interested in having anyone
      (RPCV or others) who has experience living in another country come in
      to talk to the kids. The actual format will depend on the number of
      people who volunteer. At the moment, I have no one.

      Anyone interested, please contact me for more information.

      -Kelly Ochoa
      (508) 984-0083 or k.ochoa@...