Register to volunteer at the Boston Marathon (April 21st)

  • Kendra Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hi folks!

      Come volunteer with BARPCV at that Boston Marathon.  We'll be at Mile 23 (of 26 - so pretty close to the end).

      Kendra

      Date:
      Monday, April 21, 2008
      Time:
      9:00am - 4:00pm
      Location:
      Brookline, MA
      City/Town:
      Brookline, MA
      Contact Info
      Email:

      BARPCV is volunteering at the Boston Marathon yet again! We will be working at a water (and Gatorade) station in Brookline. To volunteer, follow the link. Be sure to specify that you want to join our group!

      Registration Link:
      http://www.baa.org/Volunteering/BostonMarathonVolunteer.asp

      Group name: Peace Corps
      PIN: kennedy

      Family and friends are welcome to join us, too.

      Note: In order to volunteer, you must register with the Marathon by March 1st!