7Recruiting request from Boston Peace Corps Office

  • Kendra Gray
    Oct 3, 2007
      This is a request from the Boston office.  Please respond directly to them.

      Thanks!

      Kendra

      Greetings Boston Area RPCVs!

      The New England Regional Peace Corps Office is holding an All-Boston Campus Recruiting Event on October 11th  and we need you!

      This evening event is the cornerstone of our fall recruiting campaign.  It will be held from 6:30 – 8:30 at the Mary Baker Eddy Library with a musician and the theme: "Take a Trip Around the World with Peace Corps!"

      We need RPCVs to represent all of the regions- Asia , Africa, Eastern Europe , Latin America , the Caribbean, North Africa and the Middle East, Central Asia , and the Pacific Islands- as well as all of the programs- Business Advising, Agriculture, Health, Education, Environment, Youth Development, etc. We will set you up at a table representing your region and students from all over the city- and the country- will look to you to help them decide whether to join the Peace Corps.

      So come out for a social evening, a great chance to network, and a wonderful opportunity to share your experience. You will be featured in the program for the evening along with your biography and information, to help students understand how Peace Corps can fit into their career, and their lives!

      Please get in touch with me as soon as your schedule is confirmed to let us know whether you can help! My phone number is below. I will need a final roster by Friday October 5th.

      Thank you so much in advance, and look forward to seeing you soon!

      Sincerely,

      Ken

      Ken Sommers
      Administrative Officer, Peace Corps, Ukraine '99-'01
      10 Causeway Street #450
      Boston, MA 02222
      (617) 565-6797