Re: February

  • Laurelei
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012
      I'm going to be at a mother-son event with Eric at his school (north of Indy) on Saturday evening. I don't usually get to participate with the boy in his school stuff, so I'm particularly excited. I'm sorry to have to bail again.

      I miss you guys.
    • nataliewitch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
        I miss you guys, and I had every intention of seeing you tonight, but I am not feeling well and I think it best if I sit this one out. I've uploaded a file to this group as a handout for discussion.

        <3
        -Natalie