February

  • Dendara
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15 11:53 AM
      Hi all,

      The holidays then weather kept us from getting together the last couple of months. Leonard and I are looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.
      Renee
    • Laurelei
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16 7:38 PM
        I'm going to be at a mother-son event with Eric at his school (north of Indy) on Saturday evening. I don't usually get to participate with the boy in his school stuff, so I'm particularly excited. I'm sorry to have to bail again.

        I miss you guys.
      • nataliewitch
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18 3:04 PM
          I miss you guys, and I had every intention of seeing you tonight, but I am not feeling well and I think it best if I sit this one out. I've uploaded a file to this group as a handout for discussion.

          <3
          -Natalie