Nat & Laurelei at Longest Night on 11/17

  • laurelei_lb
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hi, all. I just wanted to post that Natalie and I will be at Longest Night at Our Haven on the weekend of our regular study group session.

      December's study group topic is the Wheel of the Year, and we can certainly post an outline and some notes to kick off discussion for those of you who don't want to brave the longest, darkest (and possibly more inebriated) night's of the year around the fire.

      Of course, everyone is welcome to attend. It's open camping, potluck on Saturday evening, great time to renew your Our Haven membership.

      Love you all!

      Bright Yule!