October 15 -- RITUAL

  • laurelei_lb
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2011
      Hey, folks.

      October 15 is actually the third Saturday of the month. Funny, that's like, tomorrow night.

      We are scheduled to do a Samhain ritual. Is everyone still on board and up for this? Leonard and Renee, are you guys prepared for us to come over and ritualize at your place?

      Nat and I are ready to go. We can do Samhain ritual with the best of them.

      Everyone should bring a chalice (cup of any kind), an athame of they have one, and a skull (again, of ANY kind). The skulls will be for ancestor working. Should be easy to find one this time of year. Literally, ANY skull will do (plastic, ceramic, glass, modeling clay, candle, etc).
    • Renee White

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2011
            The Good Earth in Indy, The Magic Candle (also in Indy) and SomaLuna online.
            http://www.good-earth.com/
            http://themagickcandle.com/index.html
            http://www.somaluna.com/

            :)