September 17 -- Magical Tool Trade

  • laurelei_lb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2011
      This month's meeting -- which is happening on Saturday, the 17th (tomorrow) -- is our tool swap. Hooray!! It's like getting presents.

      Bring something you can no longer use (or simply haven't used in ages), and offer it up for trade for something you might like.

      Natalie, Joe and I have GOBS of stuff. This is what happens when you have been Pagan/Witchy for so long. You acquire stuff ... and then new stuff. Eventually, something has to go. Of course, we're willing to consider taking home YOUR stuff. =)

      Same Bat time, same Bat channel. (That would be 7pm at Leonard and Renee's.)

      Love and Magic to All ~
      Laurelei
    • Jennifer Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2011
        Sadly I will not be able to make it as I'm going to my friends handfasting :( Have fun!

        To: BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2011
          Sadly I miss as well cause I have no way  to get there.
           I'm sorry I   really wanted to be there this weekend

          Dispatched from my iPhone