Re: 3rd Saturday and other schedule notes

  • Dendara
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
      Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

      We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

      Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

      Hope to see everyone there.
      Renee White

      --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

      > Sounds good.
      >
      > Address please? (For directions.)
      >

      > Thanks!
      >

      > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Okay, folks!
      > >
      > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
      > >
      > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
      > >
      > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
      > >
      > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
      > >
      > > Lovingly,
      > > Laurelei

    • ars.falcis
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
        Other important information.

        We will have Tea, Coffee and Water. If you want something else to drink then it will be BYOB.

        A little food after the meeting would be nice. If everyone would please bring something.

        Talk to everyone later.
        Leonard
      • Laurelei
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
          Thanks for the directions, Renee.

          We'd hate for Leonard, who's hosting even if he isn't there, to miss out. Is this a one-time miss, or are all 3rd Saturdays not workable? Would a 1st or 4th Saturday be better for you guys?

          Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

          We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

          Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

          Hope to see everyone there.
          Renee White

          --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

          > Sounds good.
          >
          > Address please? (For directions.)
          >

          > Thanks!
          >

          > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Okay, folks!
          > >
          > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
          > >
          > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
          > >
          > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
          > >
          > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
          > >
          > > Lovingly,
          > > Laurelei

        • Renee White
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
            This is a one time miss for him.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 1, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Laurelei <laurelei_lb@...> wrote:

            Thanks for the directions, Renee.

            We'd hate for Leonard, who's hosting even if he isn't there, to miss out. Is this a one-time miss, or are all 3rd Saturdays not workable? Would a 1st or 4th Saturday be better for you guys?

            Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

            We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

            Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

            Hope to see everyone there.
            Renee White

            --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

            > Sounds good.
            >
            > Address please? (For directions.)
            >

            > Thanks!
            >

            > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Okay, folks!
            > >
            > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
            > >
            > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
            > >
            > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
            > >
            > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
            > >
            > > Lovingly,
            > > Laurelei

          • Laurelei
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
              Bummer. Though I don't love that he's missing this one, I'd like to recommend that we keep the date if that's okay with you guys. If 3rd Saturdays are generally going to be okay for you guys, I think they are going to be pretty workable all around. We're all going to miss some time or other. It's just the nature of the beast.

              Does that work for you guys?

              We'd hate for Leonard, who's hosting even if he isn't there, to miss out. Is this a one-time miss, or are all 3rd Saturdays not workable? Would a 1st or 4th Saturday be better for you guys?

              Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

              We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

              Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

              Hope to see everyone there.
              Renee White

              --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

              > Sounds good.
              >
              > Address please? (For directions.)
              >

              > Thanks!
              >

              > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Okay, folks!
              > >
              > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
              > >
              > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
              > >
              > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
              > >
              > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
              > >
              > > Lovingly,
              > > Laurelei

            • Pamela Backstrom
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
                So the FIRST "3rd Saturday" will be 19 Feb?

                Bummer. Though I don't love that he's missing this one, I'd like to recommend that we keep the date if that's okay with you guys. If 3rd Saturdays are generally going to be okay for you guys, I think they are going to be pretty workable all around. We're all going to miss some time or other. It's just the nature of the beast.

                Does that work for you guys?

                We'd hate for Leonard, who's hosting even if he isn't there, to miss out. Is this a one-time miss, or are all 3rd Saturdays not workable? Would a 1st or 4th Saturday be better for you guys?

                Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

                We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

                Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

                Hope to see everyone there.
                Renee White

                --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

                > Sounds good.
                >
                > Address please? (For directions.)
                >

                > Thanks!
                >

                > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Okay, folks!
                > >
                > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
                > >
                > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
                > >
                > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
                > >
                > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
                > >
                > > Lovingly,
                > > Laurelei

              • Renee White
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
                  It's ok to go ahead and have the first study group on the 19th. The third Saturday of the month sounds great with us.  He, Leonard, will miss just this one.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 2, 2011, at 1:18 PM, Laurelei <laurelei_lb@...> wrote:

                  Bummer. Though I don't love that he's missing this one, I'd like to recommend that we keep the date if that's okay with you guys. If 3rd Saturdays are generally going to be okay for you guys, I think they are going to be pretty workable all around. We're all going to miss some time or other. It's just the nature of the beast.

                  Does that work for you guys?

                  We'd hate for Leonard, who's hosting even if he isn't there, to miss out. Is this a one-time miss, or are all 3rd Saturdays not workable? Would a 1st or 4th Saturday be better for you guys?

                  Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

                  We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

                  Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

                  Hope to see everyone there.
                  Renee White

                  --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

                  > Sounds good.
                  >
                  > Address please? (For directions.)
                  >

                  > Thanks!
                  >

                  > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Okay, folks!
                  > >
                  > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
                  > >
                  > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
                  > >
                  > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
                  > >
                  > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
                  > >
                  > > Lovingly,
                  > > Laurelei

                • Laurelei
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 4, 2011
                    That's right, love. =)

                    So the FIRST "3rd Saturday" will be 19 Feb?

                    Bummer. Though I don't love that he's missing this one, I'd like to recommend that we keep the date if that's okay with you guys. If 3rd Saturdays are generally going to be okay for you guys, I think they are going to be pretty workable all around. We're all going to miss some time or other. It's just the nature of the beast.

                    Does that work for you guys?

                    We'd hate for Leonard, who's hosting even if he isn't there, to miss out. Is this a one-time miss, or are all 3rd Saturdays not workable? Would a 1st or 4th Saturday be better for you guys?

                    Ok. I have finally managed to posting the directions, lol. At the last meet and greet Leonard and I were late arriving and this was decided without us. Its ok. I will be there but Leonard has other obligations.

                    We live in Owen County. These directions will be from Spencer,IN.

                    Take St. Rd. 46 West of Spencer approx. 10 miles (past the Wal-Mart), turn right on White Hill Rd. (1 mile past Garrard Chapel Church, on your left), we are the second place on your left (at the Gargoyles).

                    Hope to see everyone there.
                    Renee White

                    --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "nynshari" <nynshari@...> wrote:

                    > Sounds good.
                    >
                    > Address please? (For directions.)
                    >

                    > Thanks!
                    >

                    > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Okay, folks!
                    > >
                    > > I see that lots of folks have signed up to receive study group e-mail, and that is spiffy. =) Next step: actual communication. I guess I'll take the lead here and get that to start. =)
                    > >
                    > > At our last Meet & Greet we determined that we would have our study group meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month (since the M & G happens on the 2nd Friday). That means that we would study group it on Sat, Feb 19. I think we'd said at 7 pm.
                    > >
                    > > Since Leonard and Renee are hosting our study group in their home, I have two questions for them. Does this date/time work for you? And where do you live?
                    > >
                    > > I think that is all I have oon this point. I'm going to send a separate message regarding the content of what we'll be studying. That way we can keep our discussion threads from getting tangled. =)
                    > >
                    > > Lovingly,
                    > > Laurelei

                  • sweetgirl_9798
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 10, 2011
                      I plan on being there the 19th, and wanted to offer a ride to anyone who will need one. I am coming from the Bedford area up through Bloomington. If you want to arrange a ride with me (Jennifer on the meet-up list) you can email me at jmorris12@... or txt me 812-498-2153. I know some members were needing rides, and as I won't be able to make it to the meet-up on the 11th I am putting it on here.

                      --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Laurelei <laurelei_lb@...> wrote:

                      > That's right, love. =)

                    • Laurelei
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 16, 2011
                        Thanks, Jennifer! That is so very helpful -- and very much appreciated.

                        Laurelei