June Study Group

  • Dendara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2011
      I wanted to ask if we are still on for a study group this Saturday. Everyone is quiet and just coming out of Babalon, I wanted to check and see what everyone's opinion is.

      Leonard and I are ok with it if everyone else is. Just let us know.

      Renee
    • sweetgirl_9798
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2011
        I'm guessing it's still on and getting ready to head out to pick up some along the way. See you tonight :)